Saturday, March 19, 2011

Trouble Man- Introduction

I originally planned to do a short documentary about the day in the life of a beauty queen, but I some how got off track while putting it together. I felt a burning desire to share another look at my life and where I am today. Trouble Man is an introspective look at the last few years of my adventure with the movie business and the business of life.

This is the story of accepting faith and promise. During a slow period after a long strike in Hollywood, my father died and I had no idea that his death would have the kind of affect it did. I was lost and had to find my way, this time on my own. I hoped to share a part of my purpose through this testimony as well continue to heal from the lost of a man who taught me how to be a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGgBHx5ydxo

1 comment:

  1. omg Ty, this was amazing! How brave of you to share your deep story! You know I'm proud of you and have to give up the props!
    Love the museum shots, your son rolling around and his final "bye, bye"!

    suggestions: shorten the footage of the strike, increase the volume of your interview, shorten the initial preacher segment, maybe put a chyron so we know it's your son and if that's your mom or other family members. just my two-cents!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete