Saturday, March 19, 2011

Trouble Man- Story Core Outline

Trouble Man Story Core Outline

1) Conflict – Writers Strike – Pops Died- financial/emotional down fall

2) Resolution – Spend time in church/ regained faith in family. Spending time with my son helped me to accept my role and to accept my fathers passing.

3) Transformation – Tyrone gained a stronger faith and self-confidence.

Central Challenge- the main challenges were to get work after the long writer’s strike and more importantly find a way to regain faith after father’s death.

Response to challenge- Gained drinking problem, hustled any kind of media work I could, and joined a church.

Resolution of challenge and response – Hired as a college professor and family ties with wife and kids blossom. Gained a stronger faith in my higher power through going to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment